First listening and asking questions. Then follows my added value.
Kathleen Crommen focuses on liability and insurance law. She handles insurance policy disputes including the scope and coverage and denial of recourse and has a rich experience in litigation and advice in cases of tort and damages, traffic, injuries and work accidents. She has also developed a specific expertise in product liability. In addition to professional liability of insurance intermediaries, the liability of healthcare professionals receives her special attention.
In these branches of the law, the facts and the appreciation of the facts play a very important role. Therefore every client and every case deserve her undivided attention and customization.
Kathleen Crommen advises and pleads in Dutch, French and English.
- Director of de Kempische Verzekeringskring (the Campine Insurance Society)
- Member of de Verzekeringsjuristen (the Insurance Lawyers)
- Member of the Belgian-Dutch Insurance Society
- Universitaire Faculteiten Sint-Ignatius Antwerpen (Kandidaat in de rechten, 1990)
- Universitaire Instelling Antwerpen (Licentiaat in de rechten, 1993)
- Université Catholique de Louvain (Bijzonder licentiaat economisch recht, 1994)