I draw my energy from the success for the client.
Ben De Groof is specialized in insolvency, corporate law, as well as employment law. He regularly handles disputes between shareholders and with officers and directors, accountants, companies, business intermediaries, employers and employees.
He has specific expertise in the field of corporate restructuring and liquidation. His training as a curator and liquidator is an added value.
Ben De Groof advises and pleads in Dutch, French and English
- Author of several publications on business and corporate law
- Judicial liquidator and bankruptcy receiver
- Member of Jong Voka Mechelen-Kempen
- Winner Jura Falconisprijs 2012-2013
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Bachelor in de rechten, 2010)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Master in de rechten, 2012)
- Hogeschool PXL Hasselt (Training bankruptcy receiver-liquidator, 2015)