My work at the university gives me the depth to have a broad perspective on solutions for the client.
Caroline Van Schoubroeck focuses on insurance law and insurance-related problems. She is valued in the academic world and in practice for her thorough analyses and determination in finding the appropriate legally sound solution. Her close involvement in legislative initiatives enables her to have a good understanding of the origins and development of European and Belgian regulations.
Caroline Van Schoubroeck advises and pleads in Dutch, French and English.
- Professor of Insurance Law at the law faculty of the KU Leuven
- Author of several books and articles on insurance law
- Chairman of the Insurance Commission (Advisory Panel for the Supervising Minister for Insurances) and the Terrorism Committee
- Member of the editorial staff of several law journals
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Kandidaat in de rechten, 1980)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Licentiaat in de rechten, 1983)
- Harvard Law School, Cambridge, MA, USA (LL.M., 1984)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Doctor in de rechten, 1993)